What are the benefits of being a SCOPE?
• To afford peer educators opportunities to clarify individual identities and personal understanding of other identities and experiences;
• To develop high level facilitation skills;
• To provide an intellectual space for students who value social justice to unite;
• To form a supportive network with other peer facilitators across campus;
• To enhance leadership skills and intercultural competence of peer educators;
• To inspire peer educators to incorporate social justice ideals into their lives after college.
Interested in getting involved?
Applications for the 2017-2018 academic year are open from January 17th, 2017 – February 14th, 2017. Just click the image above or this link: Kaleidoscope Program SCOPE Application 2017-2018
Have any questions about applying? Email Shara D. Cotton at firstname.lastname@example.org